We have significant experience of working on construction disputes and fully understand the commercial pressures placed upon contractors and clients.Read more …
We have worked on adjudications since 2000, representing both Contractors and Subcontractors on a range of construction disputes.read more …
Contracts, procurement and documentation
We have significant experience of the drafting and negotiation contracts in the Built Environment.read more …
MJD Solicitors have a track record of securing settlements that are advantageous to our clients, or alternatively persuading a claimant not to pursue our client..read more …
- Matthew Dillon will handle your case: he is an experienced and effective Construction and Disputes expert.
- We give pragmatic, focused legal advice.
- We are straight-forward, responsive, and flexible.
- We do not take every case. If we think your position is weak, we will tell you.
- We find solutions, deliver results, and protect our client’s interests.
- We strive to build lasting relationships by giving value-added advice and representation.
Why Chooose MJD
MJD is a niche legal practice set up by Matthew Dillon in 2010 following a decade of working as an in-house lawyer for ftse quoted construction and facilities management companies. Matthew Dillon has vast experience of his sector and will always take charge of your case. You will never be fobbed off with an inexperienced or junior solicitor. You will at all times be able to speak with Matthew Dillon who will give you frank and commercially focussed legal advice tailored to your needs.
MJD is not a full service law firm and will not undertake work which is not advertised on this website. MJD does not operate in work sectors that are unprofitable and does not have high overheads to finance. What MJD does offer is expertise in our chosen sectors at a cost that is highly competitive.
The majority of our business is repeat business and client referrals. We provide a solid service and take pride in what we do. We win cases using arguments and strategy presented effectively. We are not intimidated by big names.