- The content and design of this website are subject to copyright owned by MJD Solicitors (© MJD Solicitors 2012) or used under licence from third party copyright owners.
- This website contains general information and does not constitute advice on any specific legal matter. Whilst MJD Solicitors makes every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as legal advice. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content.
- This website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided to allow further information and are not intended to signify that MJD Solicitors endorses such websites or content. MJD Solicitors has no responsibility for the content of the linked website. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of any other websites you may visit.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of MJD Solicitors.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- MJD Solicitors excludes to the fullest extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website (including the free advice line) or reliance upon the contents of this website. MJD Solicitors does not exclude its liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from the negligence or fraud of MJD Solicitors or for any other matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.