Practice Areas for MJD Solicitors
Recent Key Projects – Construction Law
- Representing contractors in Final Account Disputes within adjudication, mediation, court proceedings and adjudication enforcement within the TCC (Technology and Construction Court).
- Represented clients pursuing a major developer for breach of contract after it transpired that the entire block in which their flat was situate suffered life threatening defects.
- Represented clients pursuing structural engineers for professional negligence and breach of contract.
- Representing developers pursuing contractors for breach of contract.
- Representing Claimant in her claim against a global cosmetics company for
sexual discrimination and breach of flexible working regulations.
- Advising a solicitor on his claim for unfair dismissal and sexual discrimination
against his major construction company employer.
- Representing senior Contracts Manager in his claim for constructive dismissal
and unlawful deduction from wages.
- Representing Claimant in her claim for sexual discrimination against a
international solicitors practice.
- Secured judgment for client following trial relating to allegations of fraud and
- Advised clients on franchise agreement dispute with major franchisor.
- Advised clients on property disputes and claims for adverse possession.
- Advised clients on probate disputes.
- Drafted complex Consultancy appointments for a team of IFAs with detailed
profit share mechanisms
- Drafted Partnership Agreements for thriving education franchise
- Drafted numerous Construction Contracts
- Drafted Employment Contracts
- Drafted Shareholder Agreements
- Acted in the sale and purchase of businesses
Call 01277 280760 today for effective help and advice.